SMITE Pro League/Season 1/Europe/Regular Season
|SPL Season 1 EU Regular Season|
The North American SMITE Pro League Season 1 lasted eight weeks. The top four teams were invited to Atlanta for the Regional Championships in late November.
- 6 teams (4 from Kick-Off LAN, 2 from Play-Ins).
- Each team plays each other four times in a single game.
- $250 per win, $125 per loss.
- 7 weeks (Wednesday-Sunday).
- Top 4 advance to Regional Championships.
- Bottom 2 teams per region play the top 2 teams from the Challenger Cup, from that region, for a spot in the Regional Championships.
|1st||Qualified for Regional Championships||Exposed Secrets||14-6|
|2nd||Qualified for Regional Championships||Mortality eSports||12-8|
|3rd||Qualified for Regional Championships||Team SoloMid||12-8|
|4th||Qualified for Regional Championships||Cloud9||9-11|
|5th||Demoted to Regional Play-Ins||SK Gaming||9-11|
|6th||Demoted to Regional Play-Ins||Team Coast||4-16|
Player of the Week
|Week 4||No Games Played|