|Country of Birth:||United States|
|Birthday:||August 8, 1991|
|Social Media and Links|
David "Allied" Hance is an American SMITE player. He is currently a caster for Hi-Rez Studios as well as a substitute for Luminosity Gaming
Allied was born in New York City, and moved to upstate New York when he was young. He currently lives in Suwanee, Georgia. He started playing video games at age 8 when his stepfather bought him a Nintendo 64 and his first video game, Donkey Kong 64. He played Starcraft II as well as most Smash Bros games competitively. When he quit Starcraft II, dmbrandon convinced him to start playing SMITE.
Allied has been on numerous different teams during his career, including teams like Root Gaming, SNIPE Gaming, COGnitive Gaming and compLexity. Before joining SNIPE in mid 2013, Allied played the support role during his competitive time. However when making the switch to a new team, he chose to switch to hunter, which is now his current role. As being one of the veterans of competitive SMITE, Allied has taken part in a vast number of different tournaments including PAX East, PAX Prime, the SMITE Launch Tournament and more.
During Season 2 compLexity qualified for the SMITE Pro League in convincing fashion. However just days later, the team decided to drop their current sponsor and start a new team which would be called Melior Morior. The team would then rename to AFK Gaming.
- His family was extremely poor when he was young
- He named himself after the Allied Powers after learning about World War II in high school
- He was active in the Smash Bros. community before Smite
- His favorite game is Golden Sun
- He worked in security after high school
- He loves traveling and anime
- He was diagnosed with gastro-esophageal cancer on April 22, 2016, confirmed as Stage 4 cancer affecting the GE junction, liver and pancreas
- Played the support role pre-launch and the hunter role until he switched to mid for Xbox
Current Season Statistics
Team and Tournament History